Grace Lutheran Strives to Be:
- A church which exists to proclaim, to preserve, and to spread the saving Gospel of Christ crucified for sinners.
- A church which values faithfulness to the Word above any seeming organizational advantage.
- A church which has but one Master – Christ – and bows to no human authority or tradition in matters of faith.
- A church which gives priority to Christian education.
- A church which respects your privacy in giving.
- A church which refuses to be a political pressure group.
- A church which motivates people to function in matters of social concern as individuals, according to their own Christian judgment.
- A church which seeks people in order to serve them.
WE STILL BELIEVE . . .
- In an age of doubt, we still believe Jesus’ resurrection proves He is the I AM God equal to the Father and the Holy Spirit, the Trinity
- In an age of confusion, we still believe God’s fulfillment of prophecy and Jesus’ resurrection demonstrate every Word of the Bible is inerrant and infallible
- In an age of guilt, we still believe that the Angel’s good tidings: “Unto you is born a Savior” and Jesus’ resurrection reveal the certainty of Heaven’s decree: “Your sins are forgiven”
- In an age of fear, we still believe Jesus came to be our brother and His resurrection assures us we will bodily arise and live with Him in eternal joy
- In an age of self-reliance, we still believe that only God’s arms can guide and protect us and that Jesus’ resurrection reveals it is His Word and Sacraments that empower us
- In an age of politics, we still believe Jesus’ resurrection leads His people to listen to His Word above all
- In an age of anxiety, we still believe Jesus’ resurrection blesses us with His heavenly peace which the world can not give
- In an age of redefinition, we still believe that God instituted marriage as a lifelong union between one man and one woman.