1. O Thou whose feet have climbed life's hill
And trod the path of youth,
Our Savior and our Brother still,
Now lead us into truth.
2. The call is Thine; be Thou the Way,
And give us men, to guide.
Let wisdom broaden with the day;
Let human faith abide.
3. Who learn of Thee the truth shall find;
Who follow, gain the goal.
With reverence crown the earnest mind
And speak within the soul.
4. Awake the purpose high which strives
And, falling, stands again;
Conform the will of eager lives
To quit themselves like men.
5. Thy life the bond of fellowship,
Thy love the law that rules,
Thy name, proclaimed by every lip,
The Master of our schools.