1. The Savior calls; let every ear
Attend the heavenly sound.
Ye doubting souls, dismiss your fear;
Hope smiles reviving round.
2. For every thirsty, Ionging heart
Here streams of bounty flow
And life and health and bliss impart
To banish mortal woe.
3. Here springs of sacred pleasures rise
To ease your every pain;
Immortal fountain, full supplies!
Nor shall you thirst in vain.
4. Ye sinners, come, 'tis Mercy's voice;
The gracious call obey;
Mercy invites to heavenly joys,
And can you yet delay?
5. Dear Savior, draw reluctant hearts;
To Thee let sinners fly
And take the bliss Thy love imparts
And drink and never die.
Hymn #281 from _The Handbook to the Lutheran Hymnal_
Text: Matt. 11:28
Author: Anne Steele, 1760
Composer: Carl G. Glaeser, 1829